ALL-ENGLISH TEA GATHERING
Experience Japanese culture in an authentic tea house! We welcome non-Japanese and Japanese who are curious to experience Japanese hospitality through tea ceremony–in English!
Sunday, March 10, 2019
1000円/person. (This includes tea and sweets.)
Meishoan Tea House 明章庵
Saginuma Stn; Tokyu Den’entoshi-Line
TIME AND MATERIALS:
Seatings are available every 30 minutes from 9:30 to 14:30.
Each seating will last about one hour.
Please bring a pair of fresh, white socks and a handkerchief.
1) It is customary to remove watches/jewelry before entering the tea room.
2) Seats will be provided for those who do not wish to sit on their knees.
3) Children are welcome.
4) We will donate part of the proceeds to UNICEF.
First come, first-served!
Call 044-852-5758 (Japanese only) OR
Email* firstname.lastname@example.org (English/Japanese).
*In email, please include
1) name and phone number of person requesting tickets
2) name, address, nationality of each ticket holder
3) top three preferred times.
You may pick up tickets on the day of the tea event at the 1F.
From Saginuma Station Central Exit, take any bus from platform 3 or 4. Get off at Miyamae Yuubin-kyoku Mae. Walk 5-6 minutes.
Meishoan Tea House
5 Chome 3-16 Arima, Miyamae-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa-ken 216-0003